Sunday, January 16, 2011

Great dinner

Friday evening Joanna, our church secretary, had a great Mexican pizza dinner for me and the ladies of Timberline Baptist Church.  It was a joy to fellowship with them once more.  I had forgotten how much we laugh when we're together.  Thanks Joanna and Mrs. Jackson for all your effort and for the really good food!  Thanks to everyone that came in order to visit with me.  I really missed Mexican food while I was in France.
Last week I went to lunch at Uwe's with Terry, a friend and former coworker.  I absolutely love this restaurant - all the food is German. 
While in Colorado Springs, I'm staying with a family from church, the Hughes.  She's Filipino, so guess who got to eat pancit and lumpia??
I sure appreciate all this good food.  It's so much better than eating my own cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment