Friday, February 25, 2011

Departure Date

I wanted to let you know I have a departure date for Ghana.  I will be flying into Accra, the capitol, but will be living in Takoradi.  The families that will be in that area are the Joe Consford family, and the Charlie Luther family.  Of course, I will also be with my teammate, Kristine McLaughlin.  Below is my flight information and a few prayer requests.

United Airlines Flight 7698
Philadelphia, PA to Dulles International/ Washington, DC
Depart February 28: 6:55 pm, arrive 8:03 pm

United Airlines Flight 990
Dulles International/ Washington, DC to Kotoka, Accra, Ghana
Depart February 28: 10:43 pm, arrive March 1: 1:50 pm

Prayer requests:
For completion of my packing.
That Kristine and I would be able to sit together.
That the airlines would be merciful in their fees for excess baggage.
That our luggage would arrive with us and in good order.
That we will be able to get our luggage through customs without additional fees or other difficulties.
That Joe Consford and Charlie Luther would have safe travels from Takoradi to Accra and back.  This is approximately a 4 hour drive.

You have supported me in your prayers, and many of you through your finances, to bring me to this point.  I just want to say thank you once more!  Please understand if I cannot respond to any emails until I arrive and we get internet access.  I am pushing for every moment to complete the final details right now, but as soon as possible I will let you know when I am in country. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
By His grace,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Will let everyone here know your travel plans and prayer concerns! Hope your flight is a good one. God is good, he brought you this far, He will carry you thru!!
    Praying for you
    E&K

    ReplyDelete