Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally in one place for awhile!

5,336 miles since December 30th.  And only one wreck, which, thank the Lord was not in my vehicle.  From Tyler, TX I had an uneventful trip to Chattanooga, TN.  I spent a day visiting with my dad's family - Uncle Billy, Aunt Willowdean, Aunt Eloise, and Aunt Loretta.
From Chattanooga I drove to Princeton, NC to visit with my other family, the Worleys and their daughter, Ginger.  I have lots of families!  Sunday night, on the way home from church, Ginger and I were involved in a car accident.  Praise the Lord, no one was seriously injured, but I'm sure the car was totaled.  As we were coming around a dark curve on a country road we saw oncoming headlights moving too fast to make that curve.  The Lord guided Ginger's hand and she was able to avoid a head-on collision at the last moment.  Instead we had a side impact on the passenger front and rear doors.  I'm sure grateful for side impact air bags!  Thankfully the driver of the other car was not injured either.  I'm feeling real bad for the Worleys though, as they are now without a car. :-(
Got back to Ronks, PA last night.  Again an uneventful drive.  Now, it's packing time and waiting time, as I attend the answers to my visa applications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment