Friday, September 14, 2012

Saturday, August 11, 2012 Panama



Early morning trip to the airport where I said goodbye to the team.  Just like when we came, I flew home ‘solo’ – not really because the Lord is always with me.  Their flight left first, and I left about 1.5 hours later, giving me plenty of time to walk around the airport, get breakfast and see the shops.  It still amazes me when I see an airport like this in a country where there are still unreached people groups in the mountains.  From Panama City to Newark, the seat beside me was empty, so I was able to stretch and get a little sleep.  There was a man from Colombia next to the window, but he didn’t speak much English, but he did take a tract.  He was on his way to Germany, and he speaks German.  Things that make you go humph!  Delayed again in Newark, but eventually I safely arrived in Harrisburg.  Praise the Lord for all the travel mercies! 

Next stop … the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment